The residential project in Jeddah is one of the largest residential projects that the Public Pension Corporation is setting up in the north of Jeddah in the southern region of Abhor on an area of about 2.5 million square meters. A residential commercial project that meets about 10% of the real estate market needs of high quality residential units over the next 10 years. The project will be completed in one phase.
Components of the project
- The project includes 10 residential neighborhoods, including 5 residential neighborhoods and 5 residential districts.
- There is a central business area consisting of 18 administrative and commercial buildings as well as open spaces in the middle of the business district.
- The project has a hotel and a commercial mall next to the furnished apartments and there is a conference room and banquet halls next to the hotel.
- The project provides investment zones of a special and distinctive nature and will be considered one of the Jeddah economic lighthouses.
- The project includes 1,140 units of residential villas.
- The number of buildings 188 residential buildings representing about 6204 apartments.