|When you use UDC-HR, you trust us with your personal data. We are committed to keeping that trust. That starts with helping you understand our privacy practices.
This policy describes the personal data (“data”) we collect, how it’s used and shared, and your choices regarding this data.
Collection of Information
II. Data collections and uses
While using Our Application, in order to provide features of Our Application, We may collect, with your prior permission:
- Information regarding your location
We use this information to provide features of our service, to improve and customize our service. The information may be uploaded to the company’s servers and/or a service provider’s server or it may be simply stored on your device.
You can enable or disable access to this information at any time, through Your Device settings.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our service, to contact you.
A- UDC-HR collects the following data:
- Data provided by users. This includes:
User profile information: We collect data from employee when he join to UDC and start work we create account for him to use UDC-HR app. This may include their name, email, phone number, login name and password, address, profile picture, payment or banking information (including related payment verification information) and other government-issued documents (which may include identification numbers as well as date of birth, gender and photo) .
- Data created during use of our services. This includes:
Location data (Employee): We collect precise or approximate location data from employees’ mobile devices when the UDC-HR app is running in the foreground (app open and on-screen) or background (app open but not on-screen) if they enable us to do so via their device settings.
UDC collects such data from the time a work started until it is finished, and any time the app is running in the foreground (app open and on-screen). See “Choice and transparency” below for information on how employees can enable precise location data collection.
Employees may use the UDC-HR apps without enabling collection of location data from their mobile devices. However, this may affect certain features in the UDC-HR apps. For example, an employee who has not enabled precise location data will not be able to check in and check out
In addition, precise location data collected from an employee’s device during a working time is linked to the employee’s account, even if the employee has not enabled precise location data to be collected from their device. This data is used for purpose
B- How we use personal data
UDC uses data to enable reliable employee attendance to our working location. We also use such data:
Perform internal administration and operations
For employee support
For research and development
Enable communications between employees
Send company announcements and notifications to employees
In connection with legal proceedings
UDC does not sell or share employee data with third parties for purposes of their direct marketing.
For your convenience, we have provided a visual summary of the data we collect and how we use it here.
- Provide, maintain, and improve our Services, including, for example, to facilitate payments, send receipts, provide products and services you request (and send related information), develop new features, provide customer support to Users and, develop safety features, authenticate users, and send product updates and administrative messages;
- Perform internal administration and operations, including, for example, to prevent fraud and abuse of our Services; to troubleshoot software bugs and operational problems; to conduct data analysis, testing, and research; and to monitor and analyse usage and activity trends;
- Send or facilitate communications ,between you and a udc app, such as estimated times of arrival (ETAs), or between you and a contact of yours at your direction in connection with your use of certain features, such as referrals or invites;
- Send you communications we think will be of interest to you, including information about services\ of UDC HR App , where permissible and according to local applicable laws; and to process contest, sweepstake, or other promotion entries and fulfill any related awards;
- Notify you about changes to our Services;
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of our Services;
- Keep our Services safe and secure; and
- Personalize and improve the Services, including to provide or recommend features, content, social connections, referrals, and advertisements.
- Storage and Transfer of Personal Data
In relation to Personal Data that is transferred to and from and processed and stored at our servers, UDC HR App is the data controller for the purpose of the Data Protection.
- Sharing of Personal Data
Through Our Services
We may share your Personal Data:
- With UDC HR Admins to enable them to provide the Services you request. For example, we share your name and , locations, e-mail;
- With third parties to provide you a service you requested through a partnership or promotional offering made by a third party or us;
- With third parties with whom you choose to let us share your Personal Data, for example other apps or websites that integrate with our API or Services, or those with an API or Service with which we integrate; and
- With your employer (or similar entity) and any necessary third parties engaged by us or your employer, if you participate in any of our enterprise solutions.
- Other Important Sharing
We may share your Personal Data;
- With UDC HR App subsidiaries and affiliated entities;
- With vendors, consultants, marketing and advertising partners, and other service providers who need access to such Personal Data to carry out work on our behalf or to perform any contract we enter into with them;
- In response to a request for information by a competent authority if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or is otherwise required by, any applicable law, regulation, or legal process;
- With law enforcement officials, government authorities, or other third parties to enforce or apply our Terms of Service, to investigate potential breaches or if we believe your actions are inconsistent with our Terms of Service, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of UDC HR App or others;
- With third parties in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by or into another company;
- If we otherwise notify you and you consent to the sharing; With third parties in an aggregated and/or anonymized form which cannot reasonably be used to identify you
III. Choice and transparency
UDC-HR enables users to access and/or control data that UDC-HR collects, including through:
Most mobile device platforms (iOS, Android, etc.) have defined certain types of device data that apps cannot access without the device owner’s permission, and these platforms have different methods for how that permission can be obtained. Please check the available settings on your device or check with your provider.
Your profile is password-protected so that only you and authorized UDC HR App employees have access to your account information. UDC HR staff will never proactively reach out to you and ask for any personal account information, including your password.
If you are accessing or using products or services provided by UDC HR App, this section applies to you.
UDC HR App has been engaged by UDC HR App to provide certain services in support of its business. As a result, UDC HR App may be required to receive, store, generate or otherwise process your personal data on behalf of UDC HR App and to enable you to access or use the products or services provided by UDC HR App.
To the extent that UDC HR App does receive, store or otherwise process your personal data in connection with its provision of services to UDC HR App, it does so solely on behalf of UDC HR App which is responsible for determining the purpose and means of that processing and not for any other purpose. To the fullest extent permitted under applicable laws, including the applicable data protection laws, UDC HR App shall have no liability under or in connection with the receipt, storage or otherwise processing of your personal data in connection with UDC HR App provision of services to UDC HR App.
Each time you access or use the products or services provided by UDC HR App or provide us with information, by doing so you accept and consent to the practices described in this notice.
V. Contact Us
If you have any questions, comments and requests related to this Privacy Statement, or if you have any complaints related to how UDC HR App processes your personal data, please contact us at email@example.com